6th Offshore Well Intervention ConferenceStarts: Wed, Nov 20, 2019 8:00 AM
Ends: Thu, Nov 21, 2019 5:00 PM
Become a Member Now
The Society for Underwater Technology in the U.S. (SUT-US) is proud to be a supporting organization for the 6th Offshore Well Intervention Conference Gulf of Mexico (OWI GOM 2019) taking place on November 20-21, 2019 in Houston, Texas.
The Offshore Well Intervention (OWI) conference programmes are developed through more than three months of in-depth research discussions with the individuals and organisations at the forefront of the industry in each region, curating practical experience of driving change. The result is an agenda focused on the most critical themes shaping the well intervention market.
Key Themes for 2019
|Clarity on Compliance: Close the gaps between operator and regulator standards and get a demystified version of the latest compliance updates in well intervention and control||Riserless Operations: Witness the best riserless case-studies from West Africa, discuss the demand for it in the GOM and discover alternatives to coiled-tubing|
|Well Access and Control : Learn to re-enter and re-complete wells in the safest, most efficient and regulatory compliant ways, overcoming a lack of data and unforeseen issues||New Technology: Interact with and test the latest digital solutions, downhole tooling, hydraulic intervention equipment and workover solutions that offer greater effectiveness|
|HPHT Well Intervention: Uncover what's possible and what's compliant with the latest high pressure, high temperature well intervention systems||Demand and Supply: Operators forecast their long and shortterm WI activity, discuss new business models and compare platform options helping you to plan ahead|
The OWI GOM 2019 agenda includes:
- The health of the GoM well intervention industry going into an increased cost environment
- Furthering riserless interventions and alternatives to coiled tubing in GoM
- Addressing the lack of regulation and standardisation for well control and intervention in GoM
- The evolution of high pressure (15K+ PSI) well intervention systems in GoM
- Furthering the uptake of new technologies and methodology in the GoM
- Defining the regulatory status for well intervention in GoM
- Well access, equipment handling and re-entering wells in the GoM
Add this Event to your
for tickets and pricing.
TicketsPlease see event details
for tickets and pricing.