Marine Renewable Energy Committee (MREC)
- To promote best practice for issues within the MREC committee's remit for the wider renewables industry.
- To be a recognized learned body providing advice on issues within the technical remit of the committee to other non-commercial organizations.
- To organize and provide education and training courses, workshops, seminars, and international conferences to the offshore industry to foster best practice, and knowledge dissemination.
Events of Interest:
Work Scopes and Vessels needed for Offshore O&M
Webinar Date: Tuesday October 19, 2021
Relevant content in Marine Renewable Energy news:
- Home - Offshore Energy. If you would like to receive regular updates, when you go to the bottom of that page, you can sign up for them.
- ORE Catapult’s tidal & wave specialist wins SUT award
SUT-US is supporting "Floating Wind Solutions 2023" as an Industry Association Partner. The conference and exhibition will be held Monday, January 30, 2023 to Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at the Marriott Marquis Houston in Downtown (1777 Walker St, Houston TX 77010). Full details on the show may be found at www.FloatingWindSolutions.com
Upcoming Events 2023
|Oct 4, Wed||The Role of Geoscience in support of Offshore Wind Project Developments|
|Oct 5, Thu||SUT-US Networking Event|
|Oct 17, Tue||SPE Energy Professionals Hiring Event|
|Oct 19, Thu||Champagne & Conversation|
|Oct 24, Tue||AAPL Women in Energy Institute|
|Oct 30, Mon||2nd Annual Online Engineering Competition|
|Nov 2, Thu||Geoscience and engineering challenges for floating offshore wind|
|Nov 2, Thu||SUT-US Networking Event|
|Dec 8, Fri||SUT-US X-Mas Networking Event|
Upcoming Events 2024
|Mar 25 - 28||Subsea Awareness Course|
Membership available for students, individuals and corporations