Marine Autonomous Systems Conference
Sponsorship & Exhibition OpportunitiesThe SUT-US Marine Autonomous Systems Technical Conference & Exhibition (MAS) aims to bring together energy industry executives and engineers, with marine technologists, government stakeholders, and research scientists, to provide an update on the history, status, uses and future of autonomous systems, sensors and AI, in the offshore environment.
MAS is an important networking opportunity in this field, allowing you to meet with industry leaders, academics and researchers in an innovative section of subsea development. Technology advances and recent case studies will be presented, providing continued professional development.
With the Global Sponsorship package you have the opportunity to showcase your company/organization, products, research, and more, to our community of + 3,000 industry, academia, and research professionals:
Global Sponsor ($2,500)
- Full recognition on all conference promotional, email, social media, and conference marketing activities
- 3 complimentary virtual conference registrations
- 1 link to host a Virtual Breakout Room
- 5-10 minute presentation to promote company
- Complimentary streaming of company logo during conference
- 25% discount on additional conference registrations for your company representatives
- Formal recognition of sponsorship at the event
- 1 web page on sut-us.org website to include company information and provide digital handouts/promotional material to attendees
- Company logo on conference certificates of participation
Click here to contact us if you have any questions or comments.
Become a SUT Member
Upcoming Events 2023
Membership available for students, individuals and corporations
Underwater Robotics Issue 9
UT3 is the online magazine of the Society for Underwater Technology. It is a new single authoritative source on subsea engineering for those that do not have time to look at the various subsea news sites.