Subsea Engineering and Operations - Atlantic (SEO-Atlantic)
Expression of Interest
Subsea Engineering and Operations
Who should join?
- Academia and industry professionals involved in subsea oil and gas operations and engineering: supply chain, engineering, technical sales, project management, logistics, research and development
- Those working in Atlantic Ocean regions: Canada, Gulf of Mexico, Trinidad, Suriname, Guyana, Brazil, West Africa, UK, Norway
- Those working for offshore energy companies: energy operator companies, engineering services, installation services, equipment suppliers. Note multiple company representatives from different Atlantic regions are welcome.
- Broaden your network to include those in other disciplines and across multiple regions (international).
- Gain technical learning through volunteer presentations. Learn what people are doing elsewhere in the world that may impact your region.
- Give back to the subsea engineering and operations community through volunteer opportunities within the larger SUT organization.
Please email Araceli Lopez-Acosta for more information and to express your interest in joining the SEO Atlantic Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Society of Underwater Technology - US Branch (SUT-US) is a volunteer based, learned society with a mission to advance education in underwater technology and to encourage:
- collaboration and dissemination of ideas, experiences and information between experts actively working in research, academic and professional service programs in underwater technology
- development of underwater technologies, to explore, study and better understand underwater processes and how these relate to available resources
- proper environmental, and socio-economic usage of underwater resources
- further education of engineers, scientists, and technologists, but most importantly, the public at large, to maintain high standards in underwater technology and all the related engineering and scientific discoveries.
Complete the registration form below to provide us your contact information and your time availability for the first SEO Atlantic meeting.
Become a SUT Member
Upcoming Events 2022
Upcoming Events 2023
|Sep 12 - 14||9th International OSIG Conference: Innovative Geotechnologies for Energy Transition|
Membership available for students, individuals and corporations